This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The lactate theory of anxiety: A review and reevaluation.Psychosom Med. 1974; 36: 69-81
- Possible mechanisms for lactate's induction of panic.Am J Psychiatry. 1986; 143: 495-502
- Sodium lactate infusions and panic attacks: A review and critique.Psychosom Med. 1986; 48: 23-51
- Lactate infusion in anxiety research: Its evolution and practice.J Clin Psychiatry. 1985; 46: 158-165
Received in revised form: November 18, 1986
Received: October 10, 1986
Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association, Washington, D.C., May 1986.
© 1987 Society of Biological Psychiatry. Published by Elsevier Inc.