This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Functional aspects of ultrasound production by infant albino rats (rattus norvegicus).Anim Behav. 1972; 20: 175
- The Maudsley reactive and nonreactive strains: A North American perspective.Behav Genet. 1981; 11: 469
- Analysis of maternal effects in the inheritance of behavior.J Anim Behav. 1961; 9: 129
- The Maudsley reactive and nonreactive strains of rats: A survey.Behav Genet. 1975; 5: 229
- A broadband digitizing rat detector: Si-multaneous recording from all sound frequencies in the range of rat ultrasonic vocalizations.Behav Res Meth Instr. 1982; 14: 511
- Rat pup ultrasonic isolation calls: Possible mediation by the benzodiazepine receptor complex.Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 1986; 24: 1263
- Opioid-mediation of separation distress in 10-day-old rats: Reversal of stress with maternal stimuli.Dev Psychobiol. 1986; 19: 385
- Central and peripheral norepinephrine concentrations in rat strains selectively bred for differences in response to stress: Confirmation and extension.Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 1978; 8: 75
- Maternal responses to infant vocalizations and olfactory cures in rats and mice.Behav Biol. 1974; 12: 55
Received in revised form: November 13, 1986
Received: September 20, 1986
© 1987 Society of Biological Psychiatry. Published by Elsevier Inc.