This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Clinical correlates of dementia and disability in Huntington's disease.J Clin Neuropsychol. 1984; 6: 401
- An outline for analysis of dementia: The memory disorder of Huntington's disease.Neurology. 1977; 27: 1087
- The Neurologic Examination.in: ed 3. Hoeber Medical Division, Harper and Row, New York1967: 545-547
- Investigation of genetic carriers.in: Kallman FJ Expanding Goals of Genetics in Psychiatry. Grune & Stratton, Orlando, FL1962: 136
- The measurement of abnormal movement: Methods developed for Huntington's disease.Neurobehav Toxic Teratol. 1983; 5: 605
- An application of exploratory statistical methods to language pathology: Analysis of the Western Aphasia Battery's cortical quotient in acute stroke patients.J Speech Hear Res. 1986; 29: 135-142
- Assessment of tardive dyskinesia using the Abnormal Involuntary Movement Scale.J Nerv Ment Dis. 1985; 173: 353
- Huntington's disease: Visuomotor disturbance in patients and offspring.J Neurol, Neurosurg, Psychiatry. 1985; 48: 426
- Observations on Huntington's chorea based on a Queensland survey.Med J Aust. 1958; 1: 1
Received in revised form: November 10, 1986
Received: June 28, 1986
This paper was presented at the American Psychiatric Association Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C., May 1986.
Supported in part by Grant 5 P50 MH30915.
© 1987 Society of Biological Psychiatry. Published by Elsevier Inc.