This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Effects of prenatal sex hormones on gender-related behavior.Science. 1981; 211: 1312-1318
- Variable efficacy of glucocorticoids in congenital adrenal hyperplasia.Pediatrics. 1976; 57: 942-947
- Psychological evaluation of treated females with virilizing congenital adrenal hyperplasia.J Pediatr Surg. 1983; 18: 887-893
- Genital operations in girls with the adrenogenital syndrome: Subsequent psychological development.Obstet Gynecol. 1970; 36: 11-15
- Potency and duration of action of glucocorticoids: Effects of hydrocortisone, prednisone, and dexamethasone on human pituitary-adrenal function.Am J Med. 1977; 63: 200-207
- Adult erotosexual status and fetal hormonal masculinization and demasculinization: 46,XX congenital virilizing adrenal hyperplasia and 46,XY an-drogen-insensitivity syndrome compared.Psychoneuroendocrinology. 1984; 9: 405-414
- Glucocorticoids and mineral corticoids action on brain and behavior.in: Nemeroff CB Dunn AJ Peptides, Hormones and Behavior. Spectrum, New York1984
- Endocrine disorders.in: Comprehensive Textbook of Psychiatry. William & Wilkins, Baltimore1985: 1167-1177
- Postnatal gonadal steroid effects on human behavior.Science. 1981; 211: 1318-1324
- Marginal comment: Current approaches to the treatment of congenital adrenal hyperplasia.J Pediatr. 1980; 97: 81-82
Received in revised form: August 29, 1986
Received: June 4, 1986
© 1987 Society of Biological Psychiatry. Published by Elsevier Inc.