This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Investigations of memory disorders of patients with Huntington's chorea.Adv Neurol. 1979; 23
- Applied Multiple Regression/Correlation Analysis for the Behavioral Sciences.Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, New Jersey1975
- Tardive dyskinesia and perceptual dysfunction.Percept Mot Skills. 1981; 53: 689-690
- The significance of brain damage in persistent oral dyskinesias.Br J Psychiatry. 1970; 116: 271-275
- Tardive dyskinesia and dementia.Br J Psychiatry. 1979; 135: 500-504
- Diagnostic criteria for use in psychiatric research.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1972; 26: 57-63
- MiniMental State.J Psychiatr Res. 1975; 12: 189-198
- ECDEU Assessment Manual for Psychopharmacology—Revised.DHEW, Washington, DC1976
- Cognitive impairment in patients with tardive dyskinesia.J Nerv Ment Dis. 1985; 173: 156-160
- Dementia in Parkinson's disease: A neuropsychological analysis.Brain Cog. 1982; 1: 71-83
- Persistent oral dyskinesia in female mental hospital patients.Br J Psychiatry. 1966; 121: 983-987
- A multiple scoring method for the assessment of complex memory function.J Consult Clin Psychol. 1975; 43: 800-809
- A systematic investigation of tardive dyskinesia in inpatients.Am J Psychiatry. 1979; 136: 207-211
- Cognitive dysfunction and tardive dyskinesia.Br J Psychiatry. 1983; 143: 597-600
- The prevalence of schizophrenia: A reassessment using modern diagnostic criteria.Am J Psychiatry. 1978; 135: 945-948
- A standardized memory scale for clinical use.J Psychol. 1945; 19: 87-95
- Cognitive functions in tardive dyskinesia.Psychol Med. 1983; B: 671-674
Received in revised form: September 25, 1986
Received: June 24, 1986
☆Presented at the Thirteenth Annual International Neuropsychological Society Conference, San Diego, CA, February 7, 1985.
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.