This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. DSM-III. American Psychiatric Association, Washington, DC1980 3rd ed.
- Pharmacologic control of temperature regulation.Annu Rev Pharmacol Toxicol. 1977; 17: 341
- Effects of clonidine on anxiety disorder.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1981; 38: 1278-1282
- Clonidine hydrochloride: Review of pharmacologie and clinical aspects.Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 1981; 23: 337
- Pathophysiology of menopausal hot flushes.in: Meites J Neuroendocrinology of Aging. Plenum Press, New York1983: 173-202
- Effect of clonidine on hot flashes in post menopausal women.Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 60: 583-586
- Social phobia: Review of a neglected anxiety disorder.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1985; 42: 729-736
- Is increased arousal in social anxiety noticed by others?.J Abnorm psychol. 1983; 4: 417-421
Received in revised form: August 8, 1986
Received: June 6, 1986
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.