This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Does any validity exist of a “therapeutic interval” and 12h-stSLi in dosing based on monitoring of 12h serum lithium?.Nord Psykiatr Tidsskr. 1986; 40 (in Danish with an English summary).: 453-457
- Serum concentrations and clinical effect of zuclopenthixol in acutely disturbed, psychotic patients treated with zuclopenthixol acetate in Viscoleo.Psychopharmacology. 1986; 90 (Berlin): 412
- Therapeutic drug monitoring in psychiatry—Is it worthwhile?.Hum Psychopharmacol. 1986; 1: 83-87
- The 24-hour serum lithium level as a prognosticator of dosage requirements.Am J Psychiatry. 1973; 130: 601
- Fundamental Statistics in Psychology and Education.in: ed 6. McGraw-Hill Kogakusha, Tokyo1978: 358
- Lithium intoxication. (Report of 23 cases and review of 100 cases from the literature.).Q J Med. 1978; 47: 123
- The renal lithium clearance and its correlations with other biological variables: Observations in a large group of physically healthy persons.Clin Nephrol. 1986; 25: 207
- Characterization of lithium blood levels and clearances.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1984; 41: 1154-1158
- Lithium carbonate.in: Tyrer PJ Drugs in Psychiatric Practice. Butterworths, London1983: 280-312
- Estimation of lithium dose requirement by lithium clearance, serum lithium and saliva lithium following a loading dose of lithium carbonate.Neuropsychobiology. 1981; 7: 152
- Renal side effects of lithium: The importance of the serum lithium level.Psychopharmacology. 1981; 72 (Berlin): 203
Letters of 600 words or less, with minimal allowance for tables, figures, and references, will be considered for publication. Rules regarding prior publication, conflict of interest, etc., are the same as for full manuscripts. All letters are subject to editing and condensation. Proofs will not be distributed.
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.