This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. APA, Washington1980 ed 3.
- Scales for rating psychotic and psychotic-like experiences as continua.Schizophr Bull. 1980; 6: 476
- Scales for physical and social anhedonia.J Abnorm Psychol. 1976; 85: 374
- Body-image aberration in schizophrenia.J Abnorm Psychol. 1978; 87: 399
- Magical ideation as an indicator of schizotypy.J Consult Clin Psychol. 1983; 51: 215
- Manual of the Eysenck Personality Questionnaire. Hodder and Stoughton, London1975
- Detection of the schizoid taxon with MMPI indicators.J Abnorm Psychol. 1979; 88: 217
- Eye tracking and psychopathology. New procedures applied to a sample of normal monozygotic twins.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1979; 36: 1361
- Features that distinguish the smooth-pursuit eye-tracking performance of schizophrenic, affective-disorder, and normal individuals.J Abnorm Psychol. 1983; 92: 29
- Frontal lobe dysfunctions in schizophrenia—I. Eye movement impairments.J Psychiatr Res. 1984; 18: 27
- Neuropsychological Assessment.ed 2. Oxford University Press, New York1983
- Eye movement dysfunctions in psychiatric patients: A review.Schizophr Bull. 1983; 9: 13
- Measuring deviant eye tracking.Schizophr Bull. 1981; 7: 204
- Electrodermal correlates of extraversion, trait anxiety and schizophrenism.Scan J Psychol. 1976; 17: 73
- Reaction time and attention in schizophrenia: A critical evaluation of the data and theories.Schizophr Bull. 1977; 3: 373
- Smooth pursuit eye tracking impairment. Relation to other ‘markers’ of schizophrenia and psychologic correlates.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1982; 39: 1001
- Manual of the Differential Personality Questionnaire. University of Minnesota, Minneapolis1978
- Eye tracking impairment: Attentional and psychometric correlates in psychiatric patients.J Psychiatr Res. 1984; 18: 277
- Measurement and Classification of Psychiatric Symptoms.Cambridge University Press, Cambridge1974
Received in revised form: November 19, 1986
Received: June 28, 1986
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.