This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Augmenting-reducing of the visual evoked potential as a function of changes in skin conductance level.Psychophysiology. 1979; 16: 482-490
- Augmenting and reducing: Individual differences in evoked potentials.in: Physiological Correlates of Human Behavior. Vol III. Academic Press, Orlando, FL1983: 117-138
- Hemispheric contribution to vertex augmentation/reduction of the auditory evoked potential.Arq Neuropsiquiat. 1985; 43 (Sao Paulo): 347-354
- Amplitude and latency changes in the visual evoked potential to different stimulus intensities.Psychophysiology. 1982; 19: 599-608
- Behavioural and physiological aspects of the augmenting-reducing dimension.Person Indiv Diff. 1984; 5: 683-691
- Evoked potential augmenting-reducing and personality differences.Person Indiv Diff. 1984; 5: 293-301
- Event-related potentials and hemispheric specialization.in: Ardila A Ostrosky-Solïs F The Right Hemisphere. Neurology and Neuropsychology. Gordon and Breach, New York1984: 197-225
- Relationships between stimulus intensity and amplitude of visual and auditory event related potentials.Biol Psychol. 1980; 10: 115-125
- Interhemispheric and sex differences in the visual evoked response recovery cycle.Neuropsychobiology. 1979; 5: 301-308
- Individuality in Pain and Suffering.University of Chicago Press, Chicago1967
- Cortical augmenting-reducing—Modality specific.Psychophysiology. 1981; 18: 700-708
Received in revised form: March 12, 1987
Received: November 3, 1986
☆Supported in part by the Dept. de Desarrollo de la Investigación Bibliotecas (DIB), Universidad de Chile, Project B-1974-8633.
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.