This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Quantification of haloperidol and reduced haloperidol metabolite in plasma of psychiatric patients.in: Fed Proc. 41. 1982: 1635
- Haloperidol and reduced haloperidol plasma levels in selected schizophrenic patients.J Clin Psychopharmacol. 1984; 4: 138
- Effects of smoking on haloperidol and reduced haloperidol plasma concentrations and haloperidol clearance.Psychopharmacology. 1986; 90: 468
- Reduced haloperidol: Effects on striatal dopamine metabolism and conversion to haloperidol in the rat.Psychopharmacology. 1984; 83: 34
- Simultaneous determination of haloperidol and its reduced metabolite in serum and plasma by isocratic liquid chromatography with electrochemical detection.Clin Chem. 1983; 29: 624
- Possible interference by the reduced haloperidol metabolite with the radioimmunoassay and radioreceptor assay of blood haloperidol.J Clin Psychopharmacol. 1984; 4: 332
- Interconversions of haloperidol and reduced haloperidol in guinea pig and rat liver microsomes.Biochem Pharmacol. 1985; 34: 2923
- Neuroleptic dosage for Asians.Am J Psychiatry. 1983; 140: 490
- Haloperidol concentrations elevated in Chinese patients.Psychiatry Res. 1984; 12: 167
- Does a therapeutic window for plasma haloperidol exist? Preliminary Chinese data.Psychopharmacol Bull. 1985; 21: 59
Received in revised form: April 1, 1987
Received: August 14, 1986
☆Supported in part by Grant NSC74-0606-B109-02 from the National Science Council.
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.