This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Cytoarchitectural studies of the cerebral cortex of schizophrenics.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1986; 43: 31-35
- Cell loss in the hippocampus of schizophrenics.Eur Arch Psychiatry Neurol Sci. 1986; 236: 154-161
- Volume reduction and cell loss in the entorhinal region of schizophrenics.Brain. 1987; (submitted).
- Morphometric studies of the neuropathological changes in choreatic diseases.J Neurol Sci. 1976; 28: 401-425
- Selective decreases in MAO-B activity in post-mortem brains from schizophrenic patients with the ‘type II syndrome.’.Br J Psychiatry. 1987; (in press).
- Gliosis in schizophrenia: A survey.Biol Psychiatry. 1986; 21: 1043-1050
- Is there gliosis in schizophrenia? Investigation of the temporal lobe.Biol Psychiatry. 1987; (submitted).
- Nonparametric Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences.in: McGraw-Hill, New York1982: 68-75
- Neuropathology of schizophrenia.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1982; 39: 1131-1139
- Quantitative study of astroglia in schizophrenic brains.in: IVth World Congress of Biological Psychiatry, Philadelphia, PA1985: 404.4
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.