This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Neuropsychiatric manifestations of human leucocyte interferon therapy in patients with cancer.JAMA. 1984; 252: 938-941
- Interferon and adrenocorticotrophin induction of steroidogenesis melanogenesis and antiviral activity.Arch Virol. 1981; 67: 43-49
- Human leukocyte interferon: Structural and biological relatedness to ACTH and endorphins.in: Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 77. 1980: 5972-5974
- Interferon and spontaneous cytotoxicity in man v. enhancement of spontaneous cytotoxicity in patients receiving human leucocyte interferon.Int J Cancer. 1980; 26: 419-428
- Absence of functional and structural homology of natural and recombinant HLIF-alpha with human alpha ACTH and beta-endorphin.Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1982; 104: 341-347
- Phase I studies of recombinant gamma interferon.in: Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 4. 1985: 232
- Physiology of human HPA regulation in depression.in: Biological Psychiatry 1985. Elsevier, New York1986: 808-810
- Phase I study of pharmacological and immunological effects of human lymphoblastoid interferon given to patients with cancer.Cancer Res. 1983; 43: 4458-4466
- Some studies of the protein binding of steroids and the application to the routine micro and ultra-micro measurement of various steroids in body fluids by competitive protein binding radioassay.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1967; 27: 973-990
- Interferon decreases REM latency.Biol Psychiatry. 1987; 22: 104-107
- Cortisol stimulation by recombinant interferon-alpha2.J Neuroimmunol. 1986; 12: 311-316
- Sleep EEG and DST findings in outpatients with unipolar major depressive disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 1982; 17: 327-341
- Recombinant leucocyte alpha interferon A in advanced breast cancer. Results of a Phase II efficacy trial.Arch Intern Med. 1983; 98: 598-602
Received in revised form: February 9, 1987
Received: January 9, 1987
☆Supported in part by Contract NOL-C707334-22 from the Biological Response Modifier Program, National Cancer Institute, Department of HHS, and by Clinical Associate Physician Supplement to Publications RR-30, Division of Research Resources, General Clinical Research Centers Program, NIH.
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.