This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Noradrenergic functions and the mechanism of action of antianxiety treatment. I. The effect of long term alprozolam treatment.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1985; 42: 458-467
- Noradrenergic function and the mechanism of action of antianxiety treatment. II. The effect of long term imipramine treatment.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1985; 42: 473-481
- Symptom patterns in hyperkinetic, neurotic, and normal children.Child Dev. 1970; 41: 667-682
- Psychopharmacol Bull. 1973; 24 (Special Issue)
- Psychological and physiological relations between anxiety and impulsivity.in: Zuckerman M Biological Bases of Sensation Seeking, Impulsivity. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Anxiety, Hillsdalc, NJ1983
- A direct method for studying 3-methoxy-4-hydroxyphenethyle-neglycol (MHPG) production by brain in awake animals.Eur J. Pharmacol. 1977; 46: 221-228
- A direct method for determining dopamine synthesis and output of dopamine metabolites from brain in awake animals.J Neurochem. 1979; 32: 839-843
- Photometric assay of dopamine-β-hydroxylase activity in human blood.Clin Chem. 1972; 18: 980-983
- The behavioral reward and inhibition system in childhood behavior disorder.in: Bloomingdale LM Attention Deficit Disorder. ed 3. Spectrum, New York1987
- Biochemical differences in children with conduct disorder socialized and undersocialized.Am J Psychiatry. 1982; 139: 307-311
- Clinical characteristics of emotionally disturbed boys with very low activities of dopamine-β-hydroxylase.J Am Acad Child Psychiatry. 1984; 23: 203-208
- Near-zero plasma dopamine-β-hydroxylase and conduct disorder in emotionally disturbed boys.J Am Acad Child Psychiatry. 1986; 25: 521-527
- Dopamine-β-hydroxylase in health and disease.CRC Crit Rev Clin Lab Sci. 1980; 12: 241-277
- Ontogeny of dopamine and serotonin metabolites in the cerebrospinal fluid of children with neurological disorders.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1980; 22: 748-754
- Studies in attention deficit disorder, residual type (minimal brain dysfunction in adults).Psychopharmacol Bull. 1984; 20: 18-20
- A twin study on three enzymes (DβH, COMT, MAO) of catecholamine metabolism—Correlations with MMPI.Psychopharmacology(Berlin). 1978; 57: 63-69
- A correlational test in humans of the biological models of sensation seeking, impulsivity, and anxiety.in: Zuckerman M Biological Bases of Sensation Seeking, Impulsivity, and Anxiety. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Hillsdale, NJ1983
Received in revised form: February 12, 1987
Received: July 14, 1986
☆Supported in part by grants from the National Institute of Mental Health (MH38679, MH40935) and by the Meadows Foundation, the San Antonio Area Foundation, and the Abell-Hanger Foundation.
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.