This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The efficacy of ECT: Dose-response interactions with modality.Ann NY Acad Sci. 1986; 462: 56-64
- Dosage, seizure threshold and the efficacy of ECT.Ann NY Acad Sci. 1986; 462: 398-410
- Cognitive consequences of low dosage ECT.Ann NY Acad Sci. 1986; 462: 326-340
- Studies of dosage, seizure threshold and seizure duration in ECT.Biol Psychiatry. 1987; 22: 249-268
- Seizure threshold in ECT: Effects of sex, age, electrode placement and treatment number.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1987; 44: 355-360
- The efficacy of titrated, low dosage ECT: Effects of electrode placement.Am J Psychiatry. 1987; (in press).
- Subjective systemic side effects acutely following ECT: Associations with treatment modality and clinical response.Convulsive Therapy. 1987; (in press).
- Effects of depression and ECT on anterograde memory.Biol Psychiatry. 1986; 21: 921-930
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.