This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Present practice of electroconvulsive therapy in Scandinavia.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1983; 40: 577-581
- Studies of dosage, seizure threshold, and seizure duration in ECT.Biol Psychiatry. 1987; 22: 249-268
- The use of benzodiazepines in clinical practice.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 1981; 11: 5S-9S
Letters of 600 words or less, with minimal allowance for tables, figures, and references, will be considered for publication. Rules regarding prior publication, conflict of interest, etc., are the same as for full manuscripts. All letters are subject to editing and condensation. Proofs will not be distributed.
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.