This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Season of birth. Schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.Schizophr Bull. 1986; 12: 173-186
- Season of birth in schizophrenia: A review of evidence, methodology, and etiology.Psychol Bull. 1985; 98: 569-594
- Month of birth and schizophrenia.Acta Psychiatr Scand. 1968; 44: 55-60
- Aspects of the epidemiology of schizophrenia.Br J Psychiatry. 1986; 149: 554-561
- Environmental factors in schizophrenia; New adoption study evidence.in: Wynn LC Cromwell RL Matthysse S The Nature of Schizophrenia: New Approaches to Research and Treatment. John Wiley & Sons, New York1978: 38-51
- Cerebral ventricular enlargement in non-genetic schizophrenia: A controlled twin study.Br J Psychiatry. 1984; 144: 89-93
- Season of birth and cerebral ventricular enlargement in schizophrenia.14th CINP Abstracts. 1985;
- Season of birth in high and low genetic risk schizophrenics.Br J Psychiatry. 1982; 140: 410-415
- Biostatistical Analysis.in: ed 2. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ1984: 200
Received in revised form: March 2, 1987
Received: January 2, 1987
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.