This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Similarities of nocturnal myoclonic activity in insomniac patients and normal subjects.Sleep Res. 1978; 7: 213
- Periodic movements in sleep (nocturnal myoclonus) and restless legs syndrome.in: Guilleminault C Sleeping and Waking Disorders: Indications and Techniques. Addison-Wesley, Menlo Park, CA1982: 265-295
- Periodic movements in sleep (nocturnal myoclonus): Relation to sleep-wake disorders.Ann Neurol. 1980; 8: 416-421
- Sleep-wake disorders based on a polysomnographic diagnosis.JAMA. 1982; 247: 997-1003
- The Babinski reflex during sleep and wakefulness.Electroenceph Clin Neurophysiol. 1971; 31: 610-613
- Neurology.in: Charles C Thomas, Springfield, IL1960: 42
- Sleep-related periodic myoclonus in patients complaining of insomnia.Trans Am Neurol Assoc. 1975; 100: 19-22
- Restless legs syndrome and nocturnal myoclonus.in: Gastaut H Lugaresi E Berti-Ceroni G Coccagna G The Abnormalities of Sleep in Man: Proceedings of the 15th European Meeting on Electroencephalography, Bologna, 1967 Aulo Gaggi Editore, Bologna1968: 285-294
- Somatosensory and brainstem auditory evoked responses in sleep-related periodic leg movements.Sleep. 1986; 9: 399-404
- Relationship of periodic movements in sleep (nocturnal myoclonus) and the Babinski sign.Sleep. 1985; 8: 239-243
Received in revised form: February 26, 1987
Received: February 26, 1987The author thanks Janice Weiss, Jeff Sevier, Janice Hermann, Sherry Smalley, and Frank Muriel for their tireless assistance, advice, and support.
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.