This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Cranial measurements of internal temperature in man.in: Herzfeld CM Temperature: Its Measurement and Control in Science and Industry. Reinhold, New York1963: 111-122
- Temperature regulation in schizophrenics.Arch Neurol Psychiatry. 1950; 64: 828-842
- Heat production and heat control in the schizophrenic reaction.Arch Neurol Psychiatry. 1934; 32: 704-711
- Temperature in the external auditory meatus as an index of central temperature changes.J Appl Physiol. 1964; 19: 1032-1035
- Telemetry of human cerebral temperature.Psychophysiology. 1978; 15: 599-603
- Heat regulation in dementia praecox: Reactions of patients with dementia praecox to cold.J Neurol Psychopathol. 1936; 16: 321-340
- Dopamine and thermoregulation: An evaluation with special reference to dopaminergic pathways.Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 1985; 9: 589-598
- Direct measurement of skin conductance, a proposal for standardization.Psychophysiology. 1971; 8: 656-672
- Serotonin and thermoregulation: Old and new views.J Physiol Paris. 1981; 77: 505-513
- Pharmacologie evidence that high dose chronic amitriptyline and desipramine down-regulate alpha2-receptor-mediated hypothermia in the rat.Arch Int Pharmacodyn. 1986; 281: 198-208
- Niacin skin flush is not diagnostic of schizophrenia.Biol Psychiatry. 1986; 21: 974-977
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.