This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A controlled magnetic resonance imaging study of corpus callosum thickness in schizophrenia.Biol Psychiatry. 1986; 21: 274-282
- The assessment and analysis of handedness: The Edinburgh Inventory.Neuropsychologia. 1971; 9: 97-113
- The brain connection: The corpus callosum is larger in left-handers.Science. 1985; 229: 665-668
Letters of 600 words or less, with minimum allowance for tables, figures, and references, will be considered for publication. Rules regarding prior publication, conflict of interest, etc., are the same as for full manuscripts. All letters are subject to editing and condensation. Proofs will not be distributed.
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.