This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manuel of Mental Disorders.ed 3. APA, Washington, D.C1980
- Schizophrenia and physical disease.Psychol Med. 1979; 9: 611-618
- Human lymphocyte-sheep erythrocyte rosette formation: Some characteristics of the interaction.Clin Immunol Immunopathol. 1973; 1: 511-522
- Pharmacological modification of immunoregulatory T lymphocytes. I. Effect of adenosine, H1 and H2 histamine agonists upon T lymphocyte regulation of B lymphocyte differentiation in vitro.Clin Exp Immunol. 1982; 48: 218-230
- Pharmacological modification of immunoregulatory T lymphocytes. II. Modulation of T lymphocyte cell surface characteristics.Clin Exp Immunol. 1982; 48: 231-238
- Isolation of mononuclear cells and granulocytes from human blood.Scand J Clin Lab Invest. 1968; 21: 77-89
- T lymphocytes in schizophrenia.Biol Psychiatry. 1983; 18: 113-120
- Autologous mixed lymphocyte reaction in man. III. Regulation of autologous MLR by theophylline resistant and sensitive human T lymphocyte subpopulations.Scand J Immunol. 1983; 15: 493-499
- Lymphocyte subpopulations in schizophrenic patients.Biol Psychiatry. 1982; 17: 1003-1007
- Surface markers on human T and B lymphocytes. I. A large population of lymphocytes forming non-immune rosettes with sheep red blood cells.J Exp Med. 1978; 136: 207-215
- Blood lymphocytes in schizophrenia. Immunological and virological aspects.in: Research on the Viral Hypothesis of Mental Disorders. Advances in Biological Psychiatry. vol 12. Karger Press, New York1983: 142-149 (series)
- Lymphocyte reaction in schizophrenia patients to the phytomitogens, concanavalin A and phytohemagglutinin.Biull Eksp Bioll Med. 1977; 84: 182-185
- Uber die Liquordiagnose dem Schizophrenien.Klin Wochenschr. 1937; 16: 1646-1648
- Serologischanalytische Veruche mit Liquoren und Seren von Schizophrenien.Alg Z Psychiatr. 1939; 110: 232-243
- Theophylline modulation of E rosette formation: An indicator of T cell maturation.Clin Exp Immunol. 1978; 33: 503-513
- Thymus dependent lymphocytes in the spontaneous rosette formation reaction in schizophrenia.2H Neuropathol Psikhiatr. 1977; 77: 692-695
- Effects of chlorpromazine on antibody production in vitro.Birth Defects. 1978; 18: 403-422
- Lymphocyte subpopulations in peripheral blood from schizophrenic patients.Acta Psychiatr Scand. 1980; 61: 313-318
- Induction and separation of antigen-dependent T helper and T suppressor cells in man.Nature. 1978; 274: 586-587
- Immunocomplex-dependent T cell mediated cytostasis (IDTC).Clin Exp Immunol. 1981; 45: 215-223
- Aspects of humoral and cellular immunity in schizophrenia.in: Neurochemical and Immunological Components of Schizophrenia. vol 18. Alan R. Liss, New York1978: 339-364
- Biochemical and morphological factors in schizophrenia.in: Grinspon L American Psychiatric Annual Review. APA Press, Washington, DC1982
- Immunologic and coagulation disorders in chlorpromazine-treated patients.Ann Intern Med. 1979; 91: 194-199
Received in revised form: January 24, 1987
Received: September 24, 1986
☆Supported in part by a grant from the OFFER FUND, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel.
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.