This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The Dexamethasone Suppression Test (DST) and platelet monoamine oxidase (MAO) activity as predictors of psychosis in depression.Biol Psychiatry. 1986; 21: 390-393
- The value of DST with unipolar depression.Psychiatr Med. 1985; 4: 329-335
- Two mgm DST differentiates major depression with psychosis from schizophrenia.J Clin Psychopharmacol. 1986; (in press.)
- The Dexamethasone Suppression Test: Identification of subtypes of depression.Am J Psychiatry. 1983; 140: 88-91
© 1986 Published by Elsevier Inc.