This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Parkinsonian tremor and cerebral potentials.in: Gillingham FJ Donaldson IML Third Symposium on Parkinson's Disease. Livingstone, Edinburgh1969: 146-149
- A simple view of Parkinsonian tremor. Electrical stimulation of cortex adjacent to the rolandic fissure in awake man.Brain Res. 1972; 44: 357-369
- The use of sodium amytal in catatonia.in: Schizophrenia. Research Publications of Association for Research in Nervous and Mental Disease. vol 10. Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore1931: 224-229
- Benzodiazepines in the treatment of epilepsy: A review.Epilepsia. 1973; 14: 227-310
- The neuroleptic malignant syndrome.J Clin Psychiatry. 1980; 41: 79-83
- Treatment with diazepam and remission of the extrapyramidal symptoms in a case of parkinsonism caused by carbon monoxide poisoning.Acta N eurol (Napoli). 1968; 23: 103-110
- Neuroleptic catatonia and its relation to psychogenic catatonia.Biol Psychiatry. 1985; 20: 304-313
- IV lorazepam in neurolcptic-induced ca tatonia.J Clin Psychopharmacol. 1483; 3: 338-342
- The EEC in three cases of periodic catatonia.Br J Psychiatry. 1967; 113: 1271-1282
- Dementia praecox and paraphrenia.in: Facsimile 1919 edition. Robert E. Kreiger, Huntington, NY1919: 153 (1971)
- Experimental tremors in monkey: Activity of thalamic and precentral cortical neurons in the absence of peripheral feedback.in: Advances in Neurology. vol 24. Raven Press, New York1979: 109-122
- Chlorpromazine in duced neuroleptic malignant syndrome and its response to diazepam.Biol Psychiatry. 1983; 18: 1441-1446
- Diazepam for catatonia.Am J Psychiatry. 1984; 141: 284-285
- Etudes sur les complications et les sequelles mentales de l'encephalite epidemique.Encephale. 1922; 17: 369-375
- Etudes sur les complications et les sequelles mentales de l'encephalite epidemique.Encephale. 1922; 17: 423-436
- Electro convulsive shock inhibits amygdala kindling.Soc Neurosci Abstr. 1981; 7: 587
- Extrapyramidal motor disturbances in dementia praecox.Acta Psychiatr Neurol. 1926; 1: 287-310
- DSM-I1I implications of the diag noses of catatonia and bipolar disorder.Am J Psychiatry. 1985; 142: 1471-1474
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome and neuroleptic-induced catatonia: Differential diagnosis and treatment.Int J Psy chiatr Med. 1984; 14: 57-63
- Treatment for catatonic symptoms with intramuscular lorazepam.J Clin Psychopharmacol. 1985; 5: 123-124
- Chlordiazepoxide interaction with levodopa.Ann Intern Med. 1982; 96: 259-260
- Dissociation of motor response from mood and cognition in a parkinsonian patient treated with ECT.Biol Psychiatry. 1985; 20: 566-569
Letters of 600 words or less, with minimal allowance for tables, figures, and references, will be considered for publication. Rules regarding prior publication, conflict of interest, etc., are the same as for full manuscripts. All letters are subject to editing and condensation. Proofs will not be distributed.
© 1986 Published by Elsevier Inc.