This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual. American Psychiatric Association, Washington, DC1980 3rd ed.
- Dopamine infusion acutely inhibits the TSH and prolactin response to TRH.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1975; 41: 985-988
- Hydergine therapy: Mechanism of action.in: Br J Clin Pract Symposium Suppl. 1981: 27-32
- Etiological and treatment considerations in SDAT.in: Crook T Gershon S Strategies for the Development of an Effective Treatment for Senile Dementia. Marc Powley Associates, 1981: 107-123
- The effects of an ergot alkaloid derivative (hydergine) on aspects of psychomotor performance, arousal and cognitive processing ability.J Clin Pharmacol. 1979; 19: 726-730
- Mechanism of dihydroergotoxine's effect on prolactin release.J Pharm Pharmacol. 1979; 31: 42-44
- Ergot for dementia?. 1984; ii: 1313-1314
- Neuropharma cology of bromcriptine and dihydroergotoxine (hydergine).in: Goldsten M Ergot Compounds and Brain Function. Raven Press, New York1980: 63-75
- The Clifton Assessmenl Schedule—Further validation of a psychogeriatric as sessment schedule.Br J Psychiatry. 1976; 129: 68-72
- Neurochemical and neuropharmacological investigations with four ergot derivatives: Bromocriptine, dihydroergotoxine, CF 25-397 and CM 29-712.Pharmacology. 1978; 16: 156-173
Letters of 600 words or less, with minimal allowance for tables, figures, and references, will be considered for publication. Rules regarding prior publication, conflict of interest, etc., are the same as for full manuscripts. All letters are subject to editing and condensation. Proofs will not be distributed.
© 1986 Published by Elsevier Inc.