This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- EEG spectral analysis in schizophrenics.Br J Psychiatry. 1980; 136: 445-455
- Neurophysiological studies of schizophrenia, mania and depression.in: Gruzelier J Flor-Henry P Hemisphere Asymmetries of Function in Psychopathology. Elsevier/North-Holland Biomedical Press, New York1979: 189-222
- Qualitative and quantitative EEG findings in schizophrenia.Schizophren Bull. 1977; 3: 61-79
- EEG findings in chronic schizophrenics based on digital period analysis and analog power spectra.Biol Psychiatry. 1972; 5: 1-13
- Brain electrical activity mapping (BEAM) in schizophrenia patients.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1983; 40: 719-728
- An electrophysiological view of schizophrenia.Biol Psychiatry. 1976; 11: 3-30
- A comparison of schizophrenic and neurotic patients using EEG power and coherence spectra.in: Gruzelier J Flor-Henry P Hemisphere Asymmetries of Functions in Psychopathology. Elsevier/North-Holland Biomedical Press, New York1979: 257-284
- Research Diagnostic Criteria for a Selected Group of Functional Disorders.ed. 3. Biometric Research, New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York1977
Received in revised form: March 31, 1986
Received: October 2, 1985I thank Ms. Hema Nalini and Mr. Rajan Mathai for help in the experiments.
© 1986 Published by Elsevier Inc.