This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Sleep, depression and antidepressants.Br J Psychiatry. 1979; 135: 385-402
- The relationship between changes in REM sleep and clinical improvement in depressed patients treated with amitriptyline.Psychopharmacology. 1978; 59: 267-272
- EEG sleep changes as predictors in depression.Am J Psychiatry. 1976; 133: 622-626
- Sleep and treatment prediction in endogenous depression.Am J Psychiatry. 1981; 138: 429-434
- A Manual of Standardized Terminology, Techniques, and Scoring for Sleep Stages of Human Subjects. Department of Health, Education and Welfare, Washington, DC1968
- Research Diagnostic Criteria for a Selected Group of Functional Disorders.in: 3rd ed. New York State Psychiatric Institute, Biometric Research, New York1977
- Prognose der Psychopharmakotherapie.Enke, Stuttgart1983
- Clinical self-rating scales (CSRS) of the Munich Psychiatric Information System (PSYCHIS München).in: Sartorius N Ban T Assessment of Depression. Springer, Berlin1986: 270-303
Received in revised form: April 19, 1986
Received: March 8, 1986
© 1986 Published by Elsevier Inc.