This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The Hamilton Anxiety Scale—evaluation of homoge neity and inter-observer reliability in patients with de pressivc disorders.J Affective Disord. 1983; 5: 163-170
- Diagnosis and rating of anxiety.in: Lader MH Studies of Anxiety. World Psychiatric and Royal Medico-Psychological Association, Ashford, England1969: 76-80
- Depressive symptoms as sociated with dexamethasone resistance.Psychiatry Res. 1983; 10: 183-189
- The distinction between anxiety states and depressive disorder.in: Handbook of Affective Disorders. Guilford Press, New York1982: 70-92
- Dexamethasone suppression test in depressive illness: Its relation to anxiety symptoms.Br J Psychiatry. 1984; 144: 181-185
© 1986 Published by Elsevier Inc.