This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Hypermetabolic low triiodothyronine syndrome of burn injury.Crit Care Med. 1982; 10: 870-875
- Serum thyrotropin response to thyrotropin-releasing hormone in psychiatric patients: A review.Am J Psychiatry. 1982; 139: 405-416
- Thyroid hormone homeostasis in states of relative caloric deprivation.Metabolism. 1980; 29: 721-727
- Alterations in thyroid function in patients with systemic illness: The “euthyroid sick syndrome.”.Endocrinol Rev. 1982; 3: 164-217
- Supression of thyrotropin in the low-thyroxine state of severe nonthyroidal illness.N Engl J Med. 1985; 312: 546-552
Letters of 600 words or less, with minimal allowance for tables, figures, and references, will be considered for publication. Rules regarding prior publication, conflict of interest, etc., are the same as for full manuscripts. All letters are subject to editing and condensation. Proofs will not be distributed.
© 1986 Published by Elsevier Inc.