This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Timing of REM sleep is coupled to the circadian rhythm of body temperature.Sleep. 1980; 2: 329-346
- Sleep and affective illness.in: Post RM Ballenger JC Neurobiology of Mood Disorders. Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore1984: 157-189
- Extended sleep (hypersomnia) in young depressed patients.Am J Psychiatry. 1985; 142: 905-910
- The use of bright light in the treatment of chronobiologic sleep and mood disorders: The phase-response curve.Psychopharmacol Bull. 1983; 19: 523-525
- Assessment and treatment of chronobiologic disorders using plasma melatonin levels and bright light exposure; the clock-gate model and the phase response curve.Psychopharmacol Bull. 1984; 20 (1984.): 561-565
- Treating phase typed chronobiologic sleep and mood disorders using appropriately timed bright artificial light.Psychopharmacol Bull. 1985; 21: 368-372
- The Clocks That Time Us.in: Harvard University Press, Cambridge1982: 30-113
- A Manual of Standardized Terminology, Techniques, and Scoring System for Sleep Stages of Human Subjects. NIMH Pub 204. US Government Printing Office, Washington, DC1968
- Sleep EEG and dexamethasone suppression test findings in outpatients with unipolar major depressive disorder.EM Psychiatry. 1982; 17: 327-341
- Biological rhythms and psychiatry.in: ed 2. American Handbook of Psychiatry. vol 7. Basic Books, New York1981: 46-74
Received: October 3, 1985
☆Supported in part by NIMH Grant MH40161 and the Clinical Research Center Program RR00334.
© 1986 Published by Elsevier Inc.