This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Response to dexamethasone in psyehotic depression.Psychiatry Res. 1983; 8: 59-64
- Neuroendocrine dysfunction in genetic subtypes of primary unipolar depression.Psychiatry Res. 1980; 2: 251-258
- The dexamethasone suppression test and familial subtypes of depression—A naturalistic replication.Biol Psychiatry. 1982; 17: 33-40
- Dexamethasone suppression test in the clinical setting.Am J Psychiary. 1983; 140: 586-589
- Platelet MAO and plasma MAO in psychiatric patients.Schizophren Bull. 1980; 6: 213-219
- Dexamethasone suppression test in primary depression: Significance of family history and psychosis.Biol Psychiatry. 1982; 17: 41-48
- The dexamethasone suppression test: Identification of subtypes of depression.Am J Psychiatry. 1983; 140: 88-91
- Platelet MAO activity and the dexamethasone suppression test in depressed patients.Am J Psychiatry. 1983; 140: 1231-1233
- Norepinephrine metabolism in subtypes of depressive disorders.in: Shagass C Gershon S Friedhoff A Psychopathology and Brain Dysfunction. Raven Press, New York1977: 125-138
Received in revised form: October 3, 1985
Received: July 15, 1985
☆Supported in pan by NIMH Grams MH 15413 and MH 16259.
© 1986 Published by Elsevier Inc.