This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The merging of organic and functional psychoses.Biol Psychiatry. 1984; 19: 269-272
- Clinical study on age-related dementia—Its epidemiological and diagnostic issues.Clin Psychiatry(Jpn). 1979; 21: 814-823
- Plasma corticosteroids: Changes in concentration after stimulation of hippocampus and amygdala.Science. 1963; 139: 1212
- Does severity of dementia modulate response to dexamethasone in individuals with primary degenerative dementia?.Biol Psychiatry. 1984; 19: 1481-1487
- Dexamethasone Suppression Test and cortisol circadian rhythm in primary degenerative dementia.Am J Psychiatry. 1982; 139: 1468-1471
- Corticosteroid responses to limbic stimulation in man: Localization of stimulus sites.Science. 1966; 153: 767-768
- Does the dexamethasone suppression test distinguish dementia from depression?.Am J Psychiatry. 1982; 139: 238-240
© 1986 Published by Elsevier Inc.