Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
- High dose naltrexone and hepatic enzyme abnormalities.Gastroenterology. 1983; 88: 1646
- The adrenal cortex.in: Felig P Baxter JD Broadus AE Frohman LA Endocrinology and Metabolism. McGraw Hill, New York1981: 385-510
- Some endocrinological observations in narcotic addicts.in: Zimmerman E Hurgo R Narcotics and the Hypothalamus. Raven Press, New York1974
- Growth hormone, prolactin and cortisol nyctohemeral variations during naloxone induced opiate receptor blockage in man.Acta Endocrinol. 1982; 100: 321-326
- Diurnal variation of 17-hydroxycorticosteroids, sodium potassium, magnesium and creatinine in normal subjects and in cases of treated adrenal insufficiency and Cushing's syndrome.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1960; 20: 253-264
- Effects of naloxone-HCl on cortisol levels in patients with affective disorders and normal controls.Psychiatr Res. 1981; 4: 277-283
Kosten TR, Jalali B, Hogan I, Kleber HD: Family denial as a prognostic factor in opiate addict treatment outcome. J Nerv Ment Dis 171:611–615.
- Medical complications in methadone patients.Ann NY Acad Sci. 1978; 23: 2777-2780
- Prolonged (24 hour) infusion of the opioid antagonist naloxone does not significantly alter plasma levels of cortisol and ACTH in humans.in: Proceedings of the 7th International Congress on Endocrinology. Elsevier Science, 1984: 1170
- Rhythms of ACTH and corticosteroid secretion in health and disease and their experimental modification.J Steroid Biochem. 1975; 6: 785-791
- Characterization of the normal temporal pattern of plasma corticosteroid levels.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1971; 32: 266-284
- Naloxone effects on beta endorphin, cortisol, prolactin, growth hormone, HVA, and MHPG in plasma of normal volunteers.Psychopharmacology. 1981; 74: 125-128
- Diagnosis of Cushing's syndrome: Single dose dexamethasone test.Arch Intern Med. 1965; 116: 172-176
- Naltrexone use in the irritable bowel syndrome.Castro enterology. 1985; 88: 1563
- Reference ranges and laboratory values of clinical importance.in: Textbook of Medicine. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1982: 2320-2335
- Naloxone increases ACTH and cortisol levels in man.N Engl J Med. 1979; 300: 1056-1057
- Hormonal and other effects of naltrexone in normal men.J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry. 1978; 116: 241
- Twenty four hour pattern of the episodic secretion of cortisol in normal subjects.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1971; 33: 14-22
- Diseases of the adrenal cortex.in: Petersdorf RG Adams RD Braunwald E Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine. McGraw Hill, New York1983: 634-656
☆Supported in part by the APT Foundation, New Haven and a grant from the New York State Division of Substance Abuse Services. M.-J.K. is a recipient of ADAMHA Research Scientist Award DA-00049.