This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Stimulation tests in depression.in: Carroll B.J. Depressive Illness: Some Research Studies. 1972: 151-153
- Corticotropin releasing activity of the new CRF is potentiated several times by vasopressin.Nature. 1982; 299: 355-357
- Psychiatric implications of basic and clinical studies with corticotropin releasing factor.Am J Psychiatry. 1984; 141: 619-627
- Site of action of vasopressin in causing corticotropin release.Endocrinology. 1966; 79: 328-340
- CRF and its relationship to vasopressin.in: Martini L. Besser G.M. Clinical Neuroendocrinology. Academic Press, Orlando, FL1977: 364-388
- The ACTH-releasing activity of extracts of the posterior lobe of the pituitary in vivo.Endocrinology. 1957; 60: 664-676
- Dextroamphetamine and cortisol in depression.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1980; 37: 755-757
- Characterization of a 41 residue ovine hypothalamic peptide that stimulates secretion of corticotropin and β-endorphin.Science. 1981; 213: 1394-1397
Received in revised form: February 20, 1985
Received: October 30, 1984
☆Supported in part by VA Merit Review grant money.
☆☆Presented at the American Psychiatric Association Meeting, May 8, 1984, Los Angeles, CA.
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.