This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Alzheimer's disease and malnutrion : A new etiological hypothesis.Med Hyp. 1984; 15: 385
- Low serum vitamin B12 in Alzheimer-type dementia.Age Ageing. 1984; 13: 101
- Les Démence Tardives.in: Masson et Cie, Paris1962: 50
- Circularing vitamins in Alzheimer's dementia as compared with other dementias.J Am Geriat Soc. 1984; 32: 709
May 12, 1985
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.