This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Lithium's effect of muscarinic receptor binding parameters: A relationship to therapeutic efficacy.Biol Psychiatry. 1984; 19: 1551-1564
- J Clin Psychopharmacol. 1985; (in press)
- Antidepressant withdrawal induced activation (hypmonia and mania): Mechanism and theoretical significance.Brain Res Rev. 1984; 7: 29-48
- Systemic cholinergic agents induce seizure and brain damage in lithium-treated rats.Science. 1983; 220: 323-325
- Antagonism of cholinergic inhibition by lithium.in: Presented at the 31st Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association in Atlanta, GA. New Research NRIS, 1978
- Lithium antagonizes cholinergic behavioral effects in rodents.Psychopharmacology. 1979; 63: 147-150
- The influence of lithium on cholinergic function.in: Collegium Internationale Neuro-Psychopharmacologicum 13th CINP Congress, Jerusalem, Israel1982: 350
- Evoked release of norepinephrine and serotonin from brain slices: Inhibition by lithium.Sceince. 1968; 162: 466-467
- The effect of chronic lithium retreatment in rat brain muscarinic receptor regulation.Neuropharmacology. 1982; 21: 1199-1201
- Lithium reduces the number of acetylcholine receptors in skeletal muscle.Science. 1980; 210: 342
- Lethal effects of physostigmine plus lithium in rats.Psychopharmacology. 1977; 52: 307-309
May 13, 1985
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.