This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Lithium's effects on muscarinic receptor binding parameters: A relationship to therapeutic efficacy?.Biol Psychiat. 1984; 19: 1551-1565
- Systemic cholinergic agents induces seizures and brain damage in lithium-treated rats.Science. 1983; 220: 323-325
- Effect of chronic lithium on cholinergically-mediated responses and (3H)QNB binding in rat brain.Brain Res. 1985; (in press)
- The effect of chronic lithium pretreatment on rat brain muscarnic receptor regulation.Neuropharmacology. 1983; 21: 1199-1201
- Long-term treatment with lithium prevents the development of dopamine receptor supersensitivty.Science. 1978; 201: 171-173
- Lethal effects of physostigmine plus lithium in rats.Psychopharmacology. 1977; 52: 307-309
- Complications with electroconvulsive treatment combined with lithium.Biol Psychiatry. 1980; 15: 103-112
- Effect of chronic lithium treatment on dopamine receptors in the rat corpus striatum. II. No effect on denervation or neuroleptic-induced supersensitivity.Brain Res. 1982; 232: 401-412
March 17, 1985
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.