This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Statistical treatment of the law of initial values (LIV) in autonomic research: A review and recommendation.Psychosom Med. 1963; 25: 556-566
- Some EEG correlates of behavioral states and traits in humans.Res Commun Psychol Psychiatr Behav. 1983; 8: 115-141
- Some quantitated hemispheric EEG correlates of psychophatology.in: Paper presented at Symposium of the International Convention of Psychologists. 1979
- Pathological gambling: Roots, phases, and treatment.Ann Am Acad Pol Soc Sci. 1984; 474: 146-156
- Differentiation of alcoholics: Childhood history of minimal brain dysfunction, family history and drinking pattern.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1977; 34: 761-768
- Intercorrelations between different computer-based measures of the EEG alpha amplitude and its variability over time and their validity in differentiating healthy volunteers from depressed patients.Adv Biol Psychiatry. 1983; 13: 172-181
- The prevalence of attention deficit disorder, residual type, or minimal brain dysfunction, in a population of male alcoholic patients.Am J Psychiatry. 1983; 140: 95-98
Received in revised form: May 24, 1985
Received: March 20, 1985
☆Supported in part by a grant from the New Jersey Lottery Commission.
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.