This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- APA, Washington, DC1978 Electroconvulsive Therapy. Task Force Report No. 14.
- Electroconvulsive therapy: Results in depressive illness from the Leicestershire trial.Br Med J. 1984; 288: 22-25
- Convulsive Therapy: Theory and Practice.Raven, New York1979
- Electroconvulsive Therapy: An Appraisal.Oxford University Press, New York1981
December 19, 1984
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.