This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Distribution of REM latency in depression.Biol Psychiatry. 1981; 16: 453-466
- Daytime sleepiness and sleep attacks.in: Guilleminault C. Dement W.C. Passovant P. Narcolepsy. Spectrum, New York1976: 17-42
- Sleep EEG studies in untreated, long-term schizoprenic patients.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1973; 29: 386-390
- Sleep and activity in a psychotic depression.J Nerv Ment Dis. 1973; 156: 341-348
- A manual of standardized terminology, techniques and scoring system for sleep stages of human subjects. Public Health Service, US Government Printing Office, Washington, DC1968
- Sleep disturbance in schizophrenia.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1975; 32: 51-55
January 22, 1985
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.