This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The psychological correlates of the DST in depressed patients.Psychopharmacol Bull. 1983; 19: 633-637
- A specific laboratory test for the diagnosis of melancholia.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1981; 38: 15-22
- The dexamethasone suppression test: Interaction of diagnosis, sex, and age in psychiatric inpatients.Biol Psychiatry. 1984; 19: 1293-1304
December 31, 1984
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.