This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Changes in serial dexamethasone tests among unipolar depressions receiving electroconvulsive treatment.Biol Psychiatry. 1981; 16: 551-560
- The dexamethasone suppression test for melancholia.Br J Psychiatry. 1982; 140: 292-304
- A specific laboratory test for the diagnosis of melancholia.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1981; 38: 15-22
- EEG studies of sleep in the diagnosis of depression.Biol Psychiatry. 1982; 17: 305-316
- Sleep and affective illness.in: Post R.M. Ballenger J.C. Neurobiology of Mood Disorders. Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore1984
- Dexamethasone suppression tests in antidepressant treatment of melancholia.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1983; 40: 493-500
- The effect of ECT on the sleep-dream cycle in a psychotic depression.J Nerv Ment Dis. 1966; 143: 123-134
- The psychophysiology of sleep in psychotic depression: A longitudinal study.Psychosomat Med. 1967; 29: 329-344
- EEG, sleep and tricyclic antidepressants in affective disorders.in: Usdin E. Clinical Pharmacology in Psychiatry. Elsevier, New York1981: 325-338
- The use of sleep laboratory in the diagnosis of affective disorders.Psychiatr Clin North Am. 1983; 6: 3-25
- EEG sleep changes as predictors in depression.Am J Psychiatry. 1976; 133: 622-626
- Electroconvulsive therapy and sleep.in: Fink M. Kety S. Mcgaugh J. Williams T. Psychobiology of Convulsive Treatment. V.H. Winston and Sons, 1974: 41-46
- The effect of electroconvulsive therapy upon sleep patterns of depressed patients.Psychophysiology. 1969; 6: 234
- Sleep and electroconvulsive therapy.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1967; 16: 567-573
Received in revised form: February 12, 1985
Received: November 9, 1984
☆Supported in part by NIMH Grant MH 19875 and by the Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan.
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.