This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A survey of drug induced extra pyramidal reactions.JAMA. 1961; 175: 1054-1060
- Haloperidol: Fifteen years of clinical experience.Dis Nerv Syst. 1972; 33: 459-469
- Deprenyl prolongs life of patients with Parkinson's disease.Mod Probl Pharmacopsychiatry. 1983; 19: 170-176
- Neuromuscular effects of long term phenothiazine medication, ECT, and leucotomy.J Nerv Ment Dis. 1966; 143: 73-79
- Levodopa in drug-induced extrapyramidal disorders.Lancet. 1970; ii: 1186
- Psychomotility and parkinsonism in treatment with neuroleptic drugs.Arch Neurol Psychiatry. 1957; 76: 56
- Protection against the dopaminergic neurotoxicity of 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,5,6-tetrahydropyridine by monoamine oxidase inhibitors.Nature. 1984; 311: 467-469
- Movement disorders in psychotic patients.in: Benson D.F. Blumer D. Psychiatric Aspects of Neurologic Disease. Grune and Stratton, Orlando, FL1975: 219-266
- Persistent parkinsonism following neuroleptanalgesia.Anesthesiology. 1975; 42: 635-637
- Comparison of low dose and high dose procedures in chlorpromazine therapy.Psychiat Q. 1959; 33: 252-259
- Persistent dyskinesias following phenothiazine treatment.Arch Neurol. 1966; 14: 369-377
- Parkinson syndromes due to various specific causes.Handbook of Clinical Neurology, Vol 6, Diseases of the Basal Ganglia. 1968; : 227-247
Received in revised form: January 15, 1985
Received: November 20, 1984
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.