This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Magnesium in mental illness.Compr Psychiatry. 1979; 20: 475-482
- Magnesium-deficiency syndrome in burns.Lancet. 1968; ii: 1156-1158
- Magnesium deficiency. Etiology and clinical spectrum.Acta Med Scand [Suppl]. 1981; 647: 125-137
- Life-threatening hypocalcemia and hypomagnesemia associated with cisplatin chemotherapy.Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 59: 732-734
- Magnesium: Physiology, clinical disorders, and therapy.Ann Emerg Med. 1981; 10: 49-57
- Hypomagnesemia. Physical and psychiatric symptoms.JAMA. 1973; 224: 1749-1751
- Cerebrospinal fluid calcium, magnesium, and their ratio in psychoses of organic and functional origin.Yale Biol Med. 1956; 29: 117
- Magnesium deficiency in hyperparathyroidism.Ann Surg. 1966; 163: 260-262
- Hypomagnesemia and renal magnesium wasting in patients receiving cisplatin.Ann Intern Med. 1979; 90: 929-931
- Persistent hypomagnesemia following cisplatin chemotherapy for testicular cancer.Cancer Treat Rep. 1982; 66: 1767-1769
- Diuretic-associated hypomagnesemia.Br Med J. 1982; 285: 1157-1159
Received in revised form: January 8, 1985
Received: November 15, 1984
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.