This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Water diffussion permeability of erythrocytes using an NMR technique.Biochim Biophys Acta. 1972; 288: 354-361
- Red blood cell/plasma choline ratio—a possible biological marker of lithium therapy—clinical correlations and limitations.in: Pepeu G. Ladinsky H. Advances in Behavioral Biology 25: Cholinergic Mechanisms. Plenum Press, New York1981: 891-900
- The state of water in human and dog red cell membranes.J Gen Physiol. 1970; 55: 451-465
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.