This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Electroconvulsive therapy and prolactin release: Relation to treatment response in melancholia.Conv Ther. 1985; 1: 38-42
- Prolactin response to neuroleptics. Clinical and theoretical implications.J Neural Transmiss (Suppl). 1980; 17: 1-74
- The time course of post-ECT prolactin levels.Conv Ther. 1985; (in press)
- Postictal prolactin elevations in rats.Neuropsychobiology. 1983; 10: 1-6
- Electroconvulsive therapy-induced cortisol release: Changes with depressive state.Conv Ther. 1985; 1: 15-21
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.