This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Differential effects of amphetamines on clinically relevant dog models of hyperkinesis and stereotypy: Relevance to Huntington's chorea.in: Advances in Neurology, vol 1, Huntington's Chorea. 1872–1972. Raven Press, New York1973
- Tics following methylphenidate administration.JAMA. 1976; 235: 1349-1351
- Persistent amphetamine-induced compulsive rituals: Response to pyridoxine (B6).Biol Psychiatry. 1981; 16: 583-587
- Stimulant medications precipitate Tourette's syndrome.JAMA. 1982; 247: 1729-1731
- Stereotyped activities produced by amphetamine in several animal species and man.Psychopharmacologia. 1967; 11: 300-310
- Clinical and medico-criminological aspects of addictions to central stimulating drugs.in: Sjoquiste E. Tottie M. Abuse of Central Stimulants. Raven Press, New York1969
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.