Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Weight gain. A side effect of tricyclic antidepressants.J Affective Disord. 1984; 7: 133-138
- Physiological Measurements of Metabolic Functions in Man.McGraw-Hill,, New York1963
- Energy Balance and Obesity in Man.ed 2. Elsevier-North Holland Press,, Oxford1978
- Changes in weight during treatment for depression.Psychosom Med. 1979; 41: 535-543
- Depressive symptomology across the Americas.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1980; 37: 818-823
- Exercise Physiology: Energy Nutrition and Human Performance.Lea & Fibiger,, Philadelphia1981
- Depression and appetite.J Psychosom Res. 1977; 21: 401-407
- Amitriptyline, weight gain, and carbohydrate craving: A side effect.Br J Psychiatry. 1973; 123: 501-507
- Measurement of appetite disturbances in psychiatric disorders.J Psychiatr Res. 1975; 12: 59-68
- Research diagnostic criteria: Rationality and reliability.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1978; 35: 773-782