This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Sodium valproate in tardive dyskinesia.J Clin Psychiatry. 1970; 40: 483-485
- Efficacies of agents related to GABA, dopamine and acetylcholine in the treatment of tardive dyskinesia.Psychopharmacol Bull. 1978; 14: 20-22
- Sodium valproate and tardive dyskinesia.Br J Psychiatry. 1978; 133: 82
- Effects of di-n-propylacetate, an anticonvulsant compound, on GABA metabolism.J Neurochem. 1969; 16: 867-873
- Changing epidemiology of tardive dyskinesia.Am J Psychiatry. 1981; 138: 297-309
- Therapeutic strategies against tardive dyskinesia. Two decades of experience.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1982; 39: 803-816
- Effect of sodium valproate on tardive dyskinesia.Br J Psychiatry. 1976; 129: 114-119
- Methodological issues in tardive dyskinesia research.Schiz Bull. 1979; 5: 1-3
- Sodium valproate in the treatment of levodopa-induced dyskinesia.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1978; 41: 702-706
- Research diagnoses for tardive dyskinesia.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1982; 39: 486-487
- Huntington's disease: Treatment with dipropylacetic acid and gamma-amino-butyric acid.Neurology. 1976; 26: 61-63
- Diazepam-induced changes in tardive dyskinesia.Biol Psychiatry. 1982; 17: 729-742
- Improvement in tardive dyskinesia after muscimol therapy.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1979; 36: 595-598
Received in revised form: August 20, 1984
Received: May 3, 1984
☆Supported by the Veterans Administration Merit Review Program and National Institutes of Health grant RR59 GCRC.
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.