This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Prediction of treatment outcome with lithium.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1979; 36: 870
- Lithium concentration in saliva, plasma and RBC of patients given lithium acetate.Acta Psychiatr Scand. 1978; 58: 67
- Alteration in cell membrane activity in depression.Am J Psychiatry. 1974; 131: 1240
- Intracellular lithium concentration and clinical response: Towards a membrane theory of depression.J Psychiatr Res. 1973; 10: 9
- Changes in erythrocytic sodium and potassium on recovery from a depressive illness.Br J Psyhciatry. 1971; 116: 212
- Erythrocytic membrane cation carrier relapse rate of manic depressive illness and response to lithium.Psychol Med. 1976; 6: 257
- Effect of neuroleptic drugs on lithium uptake by the human erythrocytes.Clin Pharmacol Ther. 1979; 26: 86
- Altered kinetics of membrane ATPase in mental illness.Biochem Med. 1981; 26: 277
Received in revised form: July 24, 1984
Received: February 2, 1984
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.