This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.3rd ed. American Psychiatric Association, Washington DC1980
- Negative v Positive Schizophrenia.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1982; 39: 789-794
- Neurological soft signs and psychopathology. I. Findings in schizophrenia.J Nerv Ment Dis. 1979; 167: 161-165
- Diagnostic criteria for use in psychiatric research.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1972; 26: 57-63
- Neurologic organization in psychiatrically disturbed adolescent girls.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1966; 15: 590-598
- Cerebral ventricular size and cognitive impairment in chronic schizophrenia.Lancet. 1976; 2: 924-926
- Neurological soft signs in manic patients.J Affective Disord. 1983; 5: 45-50
- Neuropsychological impairments in functional psychiatric diseases.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1970; 22: 114-119
- Research Diagnostic Criteria (RDC) for a Selected Group of Functional Disorders.2nd ed. New York State Psychiatric Institute, Biometrics Research, New York1975
- Behavior and symptoms of psychiatric patients and the electroencephalogram.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1965; 12: 278-286
- Sensori-motor functions and cognitive disturbance in psychiatric patients.Am J Psychiatry. 1975; 132: 17-21
- Lateral cerebral ventricular enlargement in chronic schizophrenia.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1979; 37: 619-623
- Neurological abnormalities in schizophrenic, bipolar, substance abuse and normal control subjects: a comparative study. 1985; (In preparation)
Received in revised form: July 30, 1984
Received: March 26, 1984
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.