This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- On the physiology and pharmacology of cerebral dopamine neurons.in: Hockman C.H. Bieger D. Chemical Transmission in the Mammalian Central Nervous System. University Park Press, Baltimore1976: 215-235
- Neurological Anatomy in Relation to Clinical Medicine.3rd ed. Oxford University Press, New York and Oxford1981
- Cerebral glucography with positron tomography.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1982; 39: 251-259
- Experimental Catatonia.Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore1945
- Experimental Catalepsy.State Hospitals Press, Utica, NY1932
- l-Dopa and schizophrenia.Can Psychiatr Assoc J. 1976; 21: 27-29
- Structural brain deficits in schizophrenia.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1981; 38: 1014-1017
- The dopamine hypothesis: An overview of studies with schizophrenic patients.Schiz Bull. 1982; 8: 438-469
- Clinical signs in diffuse cerebral dysfunction.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1977; 40: 956-966
- Performance of schizophrenic patients on tests sensitive to left or right frontal, temporal, or parietal function in neurological patients.J Nerv Ment Dis. 1983; 17: 435-443
- On the pharmacology of the grasp reflex.Brain. 1932; 55: 391-396
- Catatonia with frontal lobe atrophy.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1980; 43: 183-187
- The grasp reflex and the instinctive grasp reaction.Brain. 1948; 71: 109-183
- The grasp reflex and perseveration.Brain. 1970; 93: 181-192
- Significance of cortical disinhibition signs.Neurology (NY). 1982; 32: 169-173
- Release phenomena and iterative activities in psychiatric geriatric patients.Can Med Assoc J. 1974; 110: 147-153
Received in revised form: July 24, 1984
Received: May 16, 1984
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.